Sunday, January 9, 2011

Saturday Progress

So while Brandon is just tackling his to-do list head on and making such great progress, I, on the other hand, am not. I still have one more day, though!

We are all madly in love with the color in Emma's room and couldn't be happier! Sometimes it's a little green, sometimes a little gray, even blue at times. Gorgeous. When we sit back and imagine crown molding, bigger baseboards and new closet doors all painted out in a crisp white, it's hard not to want to move into that room ourselves. Here is what we have so far:


Not amused with the picture taking. Not even a little bit.




Pouty face after she got in trouble for slamming the doors on her new chest. I wish she looked that sad after she drew all over the couch in black pen this morning.







I just love me some early morning light.




Ta-da! That's what we have so far and I can't keep myself from popping my head in every ten minutes to swoon over the progress. I am hoping this massive thunderstorm blows through so that Brandon can actually get some of the spray painting done this afternoon. Today is going to be a busy day so we better get to it!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I loooooove the progress and think Emma does too!

Unknown said...

Thanks! Emma just loves it! When we leave the room at night we have to say goodnight to EVERYTHING! We're talking, goodnight window, goodnight book, goodnight other book...I think you get the idea :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...