Tuesday, April 19, 2011

This Week

Enjoy this little video of my girl just being herself. Isn't that voice the cutest?


Aside from more fun in the sun, I'm really looking forward to:
  • making spring bows for Emma
  • sewing up a few more pillows for Austin's room, bibs and burp cloths
  • planning my new post-pregnancy Zara wardrobe
  • finishing up the bulk of my classwork and applications (not that it matters, schools are lay-off crazy right now, sigh...)
  • getting a mani/pedi
  • deep cleaning the house (yes, I'm actually really looking forward to this)
  • getting a new robe, jammies and outfits for the hospital for MYSELF! I didn't think to do this with Emma and spent two days in a hospital gown. I vowed to never let that happen again.
  • plant a few potted flowers and get the fruits and veggies we want for our garden. I'm thinking tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, squash, strawberries, carrots and something unique like radishes.
It's going to be a busy week but a really fun one. I just need to remember that when I start completely freaking out this weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...