Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Austin

He is so perfect that I have to actually pinch myself to make sure that this isn't a dream. We were so worried for so long and now he is here, even more handsome and healthy than I could have ever imagined. I love him, I love him, I love him so much that my heart can't even handle it.

I am still working on balancing life and school, but I am finding it impossible to be anything but completely devoted to my babies. Last night Austin was asleep on my chest and Emma fell asleep next to me on the couch and it was perfect. I had my babies so close, breathing slow and deep, and I tried my best to soak it all in. I already know that I am going to miss these moments so much as they continue to grow so I am trying my best to make as many memories as I can. I can't bear the thought of forgetting a second.

Thank you to everyone for all of the sweet messages, visits and calls that we have received. We are so in love with our new family of four and so blessed.

Back to snuggling...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...