Friday, May 6, 2011

smarty pants


No, we have definitely not forgotten about our first little bundle of joy.

She is completely in love with her baby brother and even though there have definitely been moments where she has acted out for attention, we are all trying our best to work through this transition the best we can. I would be lying if I said that we haven't struggled with having patience through all of her tantrums and SCREAMING that seemed to have started overnight.  However, it's not hard to stop and remember that she is still figuring life out. She wants to be independent, question and challenge me, explore and have as much fun as she can every single day. And let's face it - what Emma wants, Emma gets. I can't really blame her, can I? When I think of it that way, I actually end up pretty proud of her and even a little jealous.

I think when I grow up I want to be just like my silly little two-year-old.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...