Monday, June 13, 2011

Our Park


Emma is never happier than when she is running wild at the park, making new friends and feeding those fat ducks. We have been having some rather nice evenings lately and we are going to try and make the most of this good weather before summer kicks into high gear. I can't wait until Austin can join his big sis and they can make their own special memories together.

Yes, the postpartum fog has lifted and being a mother of two is everything I hoped it would be and more. The fact that they are so cute is just icing on the cake.



I was playing around with different apps on my phone and made a video of our little trip to the park. Now that I figured out how to work the app I want to add in some videos of Austin and show off Emma's silly side to make it more entertaining. I'm thinking it could end up being a special little gift for Brandon for Father's Day.

1 comment:

Taryn and The Girls said...

I looked all over android market for an app. that i could make a cute mash up of pics and vids with music all from my phone. NO LUCK! I really wanted to set it to Sleepy head by Passion Pit. it's the perfect song for cute kid videos!! ANyways I found windows movie maker RIght on MY COMPUTER!! i started with one song it turned into 7, two weeks later I have a 47 minute video pic mash that I was able to burn onto cd-r's and I sent them for fathers day!! If you have a PC the software is actually really good and easy to make that kind of thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...