Friday, July 29, 2011

3 Months

And what a three months it has been! We have been here, there and everywhere and finally feel like we are getting the hang of this. I sure have been a bad blogger, though. However, it's not for lack of effort. It seems that every time I actually get behind the computer it either a) runs out of battery and I'm too lazy to look for the charger, b) Emma insists on banging on the keyboard to finish her "business" or c) I instantly fall asleep because it's 1 o'clock in the morning. So...there's that.

On the bright side I'm kind of obsessed with my iPhone and take hundreds (not exaggerating) of pictures a day. There are lots on Facebook but even more that I can't wait to share here on the blog. These kids of mine are so adorable that I can't even believe that they are mine most of the time. Plus, they hardly ever take a bad picture. (By the way, can you believe Austin's eyelashes! Are they not the craziest/most beautiful eyes to ever exist?! I think so.)

More to come on Monday but for now I'm off to prepare of the Spanish invasion! That's right, folks, the Vermillions are stateside and en route to Texas! Wild shenanigans to follow...

Happy Weekend!













xoxo

p.s. my username is guilbeaukc on instagram if you have an iPhone and care to follow. i'm mildly wildly obsessed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...