Monday, October 17, 2011

Picture Day

While I was a little late to the Missoni party at Target I did luck out and snag a pair of flats for Emmy. She was slightly hesitant to wear them at first, but once I told her that Sleeping Beauty bought them for her I had a really hard time prying them off of her feet at the end of the day.

Picture days are a big deal around here and lots of preparation goes into the special day. After I got her dressed I actually squealed because she was the most adorable thing I had ever seen! I would kill for that outfit!




I almost forgot to take her picture (gasp!) but luckily I was able to snap a few before we rushed into the car. I feel like we are constantly 10 minutes behind schedule but somehow, miraculously,  everything is working itself out. We practiced soft smiles the whole way to school and I can't wait to see how they turned out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...