Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Restoration Hardware Opening Party

My sister is kind of a rock star and is currently interning for the PR firm that was putting on Restoration Hardware's grand opening party last week. Knowing that I am a complete fanatic she let me tag along for the special night.
I tried my best to inconspicuously linger around Gary Friedman in case the moment for a photo op presented itself (it didn't), scanned the crowd of 800 for a glimpse of Margaret Russell (never found her but I bet she was really busy being awesome), saw Frank Billingsly and Dominique Sachse, enjoyed a menu created by Michael Chiarello (incredible) and stood completely dumbfounded at how beautiful the store itself was. It is a truly inspired space and I felt really lucky to be a part of such an awesome night.

Thanks, Mandy. I might not have a glamorous life, but I will try my best to score you some front row seats to Emma's dance recital.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...