Friday, November 4, 2011

Stiletto Stampede Houston

I don't quite know where the week went but here we are and it's already Friday. I'm looking forward to being part of the Stiletto Stampede tomorrow at City Center and could not be more proud of my sister and cousin for organizing the entire city-wide event. It's part of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure and I can't wait to strut my stuff, double stroller and all! Awesome, right?

If you are looking for something fun and sassy to do tomorrow you should join us in all the fun. It's for a great cause and I have no doubt that a great time will be had by all. 

You can sign up here if you like, or just show up and register there! Hope to see you!



Happy weekend from the Guilbeau's!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...