Monday, June 25, 2012

Hello!


I can't believe it has been so long since my last post, but here we are, alive and well. There has been so much going on with the little ones (Bluebonnets! First Steps! Recitals! Fiesta Texas! First Birthday Parties!) and I have all the glorious pics finally uploaded from my phone. I have been wanting to update this here blog for quite some time but I was a little overwhelmed with where to start. After a bit of thought I just decided to jump right back in and fill in the blanks as I go.

If you had given up hope on me ever returning to this little online space, rest assured. I promise to make time to document as much as I can. Not just because this is our "baby book", but because I really do enjoy sharing a bit of our lives with those who care to look. My goal is to pick up a real camera every single day and start learning how to take a decent picture. So please be patient with the results when I don't have frames and filters to hide behind. Any tips along the way would be greatly  appreciated : )

See you tomorrow!

(all pics taken with my iPhone on instagram)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...