Sunday, October 7, 2012

Emma's Fourth Birthday Party


My girl had a little party on Saturday with just a few of her best friends and it was perfect. They painted fairy houses, danced around the yard, pulled out every single toy from Papi's garage and ate more sweets than any four year old should ever be allowed. Like I said, perfect.

I wish I could have gotten better pictures of my girl, but she was too busy having the time of her life to bother with pictures. I think everyone had fun but I have to say that the highlight for me was when they all met up behind the garage after it was dark and ran around with their glowstick necklaces, fairy wands and wings. It was, by far, the cutest thing I have ever seen and I hope I never forget that smile on my girl's face.

Happy Birthday, Emma! I hope you enjoyed your month of birthday celebrations :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...