Monday, November 26, 2012

CASEY AND EVAN'S COUPLES SHOWER






On Saturday night we rounded out this very festive week with a couples shower for my bestest friend, Casey, and her sweet-as-can-be fiance, Evan. Sandra (an old friend from junior high and fellow bridesmaid) and I created quite the little homemade spread and I think it all went off without a hitch. I wish I had come up for air a little sooner so that I could have taken pictures when there was a bit more light outside, but we literally finished everything right before Casey and Evan showed up (plus, I'm a horrible photographer and NONE of the other pictures came out! Grrr). Photography errors aside, I couldn't be more happy for the two of them and hope that this is the first of many, many parties that we get to share together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...