Monday, December 10, 2012

A Baking Kind of Day


Emma's school Christmas party is tomorrow (I think) and we are going to be busy, busy, busy in the kitchen getting all of the holiday treats in order for her teachers and school friends. If I can find the right kind of cake box at Hobby Lobby this morning I might even whip this cake up for the teachers who so kindly love on my very lively little girl every Tuesday and Thursday. I think it might be a nice departure from the candy cane and sugar cookie overload and they most certainly deserve it.

What are you baking this holiday season? So far we have salted caramels, chocolate peppermint meringues and pumpkin emapanadas on the menu and I couldn't be more excited. We're off to Sur la Table to get some more cookie cutters and probably a few more goodies that I won't be able to resist!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...