Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Holidays!


We had such a lovely Christmas and my babies were so excited to finally see what Santa had brought for them. I only pulled out my phone for about five minutes to take pictures because I wanted to feel really present with the kids and even though I wish I had gotten the one perfect shot, I wouldn't trade that feeling of togetherness for anything.
 
After lounging around in a post-holiday daze we ventured out today with Gammy and Pops for a little lunch and shopping, except we didn't actually buy anything. We just cruised the mall! I don't think I have done that since...ever! Well we did get a slice of cookie cake and let me tell you, sometimes a generic, stale cookie with that special unnatural flavor of frosting can really hit the spot. It's Brandon's favorite dessert (I know, rip my heart out why don't you) so we indugled and I might be working on my own version for new years. I will not be outdone by a MALL COOKIE!

I hope you all had a merry, merry Christmas and spent time with those who mean the most to you. Happy holidays!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...