Monday, January 7, 2013

Austin



This boy. Even with crusted milk/applesauce/chalk (?) on his face, he is still the cutest little butterball I've ever seen. He and I have been having a bit of a love fest these days because in case it's not painfully obvious to the rest of you - he is growing up. And way too fast. And I can hardly stand the thought of him not being the baby anymore. Even though I'm pretty sure I am going to baby him till he is a grown man (beware future daughter-in-law, muahahah!). One day he is going to get big like his sis, grow a neck and boss me around with words instead of a very demanding pointer finger. I'm going to miss these days, for sure.

In the spirit of keeping things real, he likes to stick his hand in his pamper and we can't get him to stop. Fun times!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...