Monday, May 6, 2013

Lots and Lots of Pictures: Cinco de Mayo 2013

































I told you there were lots of pictures. Some are overexposed and out of focus, but I love them all the same. I was so glad that we were all able to be together and partake in festive shenanigans on one of my favorite days of the year. What's better than ringing in the beginning of summer with family and loads of Mexican food? Nothing! I even got around to doing some of the things that I pinned this week. That has never happened! Needless to say I was pretty proud of myself. Amazing what a little tissue paper crafting at 5 a.m. will do for this Mom's self-esteem :)

The kids really had lots of fun getting in the spirit and Emma even referred to herself as the Mexican Princess of Cinco de Mayo all day. It was just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. And Bro in that sombrero? Too much, I tell ya. I love this big crazy family of mine and I'm so happy we all got to spend the day together. Adios, amigos!

fiesta inspiration here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...