Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dance Party

By far, today was one of my favorite days being a parent. Emma actually sat me down and we had a tea party. Our first ever real life tea party with teacups, saucers, cake, the whole shebang. She orchestrated the whole party and even invited, baby Mickey, Tinkerbelle, and Snow White. I was totally in awe of how incredible her imagination is.




And then to finish the night with my all-time favorite Emma dance party? I had my cell phone playing some tunes on my belly for Austin to dance to, when all of a sudden the beat got hold of my girl and she could hardly control herself. This is definitely a night that I am glad Brandon got me a nifty Flip camcorder for Christmas. I still need to research a little more about different settings on it (ie. learn how to aim at the subject), but I was able to whip it out in no time and capture some of her great moves. And that arabesque? I see lots of tutus in our future!

The song we are listening to is Listzomania by Phoenix. They are new to me (old to the rest of the world, I'm sure) and I just can't get enough of them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...