Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dr. Emma plays peek-a-boo



After my extensive morning checkup, it turns out that my hair, eyes and feet are very sick. I needed 4 shots. The good news is that I have never felt better!





I am so happy that she loves her new room as much as I do. I can't wait to watch her grow up and eventually make her own changes to fit her big personality. Even though I would like her to stay my little princess forever, I am secretly excited for the day when she slaps a big Led Zeppelin poster on her gorgeous walls. Or better yet, maps of cities she loves, homecoming mums, flags from countries we've visited and magazine cut outs of Leonardo DiCaprio and Justin Timberlake. They will still be pretty popular in about fifteen years, right? Talk about my dream room circa 1999-2006.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...