Thursday, February 10, 2011

Before



Here we are in the early stages of "before". Austin's nursery has been at a standstill because I am having a really hard time finding a perfect blue-gray for his wall color. Believe it or not, all these colors looked gray on the paint chip. Clearly, I need help. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will find a color soon because I am so eager to get his nursery set up. He is moving more and more everyday and I feel like he is nudging me to focus on getting his space ready. This is the exact point in pregnancy that I love the most. His kicks and movements are more like big tickles and I love feeling like a mama kangaroo carrying him around in my pouch. I know that sounds silly but it really is how I feel. Pretty soon I am going to start feeling like an elephant (yes, another animal comparison) so I am just trying to enjoy how simple and fun it is to carry around my sweet boy.

By the way, any help with grays would be greatly appreciated :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...