Thursday, February 10, 2011

February

I sure did speak too soon about the week shaping up to be a good one. Monday morning Emma had an allergic reaction to her antibiotic and broke out in a pretty bad case of hives. It was rough. I thought she had the chicken pox and spent the whole day trying to schedule her a doctors appointment ANYWHERE. Again, it was rough. After finally getting her checked out we were able to rest our nerves a bit and my girl has been in a Benadryl daze ever since. There is nothing more heartbreaking than seeing your baby so drowsy and out of sorts. We are slowly getting back to normal and after a long couple of days without Brandon (who has been working like a madman) we are back at home and ready for a nice relaxing weekend.

Before Emma got sick, I finished up one of Emma's Valentines and believe it or not, she loved it! It made me so happy when she woke up and saw it draped over the couch and exclaimed, "a valentine for meeee?!". It was the cutest. I have a few more tricks up my sleeve and I hope she likes them as much as I do. If the weather decides to ever cooperate with us we might even head outside and make some watercolor Valentines to send out.






I think it turned out pretty cute and even though it might not seem like much, it really makes us all so happy to add a little holiday spirit to Emma's room.

If I can steal away tonight I am going to work on the wreath and a few other goodies. Hope you are enjoying this lovely month, too!


I wonder how many times I will play around with the placement of this garland...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...