Friday, June 17, 2011

changes


It seemed like Emma's terror streak would never end but this past week my sweet girl came back to us. She has been loving, kind, patient-ish and really trying to make us proud. I always tell her that she is my best friend but lately she has been exactly that. I can talk with her about things. She keeps me company during our days together and cares deeply about our little family unit. She wants us together all the time and is very protective of her little brother. It seems that overnight she decided that she was tired of our incessant scolding and empty threats and decided it was time to shape up. Good thing, too, because I was totally about to throw down the hammer, batten down the hatches...or whatever it is that parents are supposed to do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...