Friday, June 17, 2011

Emma, Austin and Papi



To say that my Dad is good with kids is an understatement. Not that he wasn't a great Dad, I just think he shines more as a doting Grandpa. He spoils my babies every chance he gets and never misses an opportunity to inject a little fun into their days. Lately he has been working like a madman and I know it has been weighing on his heart that he hasn't been able to spend as much time with them as he would like to.

This morning, however, was just like old times with multiple pools, splashing, outdoor baths, a little teasing and lots of belly laughs. I was lucky enough to have a Grandpa that loved my sisters and me with all of his heart and it makes me so happy that my kids will grow up surrounded by so much love, too.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...