Thursday, August 4, 2011

Austin


I don't often get quiet moments alone with Austin so I try not to take them for granted. Yesterday as we sat amongst piles of laundry and toys thrown everywhere, he just held my arm and stared at me until I started crying. Sometimes a heart can only handle so much.

Two kids is hard. It really, really is. I'm tired, anxious, and a mess of nerves most of the time. Sometimes Brandon and I joke that we are just trying to make it through the day with our fingers crossed. However, yesterday as I was looking into those big, brown eyes I felt rejuvenated. Slowly I felt like the big knot that I carry in my chest was starting to soften and I did my absolute best to spend the rest of the day present and appreciative for every moment with these crazy kids of mine.















I could still go for a margarita or two (or three).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...