Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jessie Doll


After searching high and low, we finally tracked down a Jessie doll from Toy Story for my girl (Thanks, Aunt Cindy!). Emma is completely obsessed with all things Toy Story and I don't think Jessie has left her side since she got her. We have been slowly collecting all the characters and I think they are all so. stinking. adorable. It's amazing to see her develop these funny little story lines, even changing her voice to fit each character.

There is such a small window where she will be fascinated with princesses, dollies, magic and pink that I hope she spends as long as she can just being a kid. She loves reading, singing, coloring, dancing and telling stories and I personally see nothing wrong with doing all those dressed up as a Disney princess. In fact, it's only the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.

With that being said, allow me to introduce you to the newest BFF's on the block:  Minnie Mouse and Jessie Doll!


Emma's first staged photo shoot!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...