Tuesday, August 2, 2011

little faces

My life seems to be full of the funniest little faces these days.


My princess can go from happy to my-life-is-over-and-I'll never-recover-no-not-ever miserable in a matter of seconds. I think I'll keep her, though.


There is smiley with Papi. He just loves when you snuggle his neck. His smile will take over his little face and his chubby legs will start kicking as fast as they can.


Oh, I just love him.


I have to admit that this scene looked just as ridiculous in person. It was, however, the perfect way to spend some time outside without melting and then immediately evaporating from the heat. It had been weighing too heavy on my heart that Emma spends so much time inside that I had to do something. After she finished scolding Charlie and me for getting her wet (like the crazy kid she is) she was having a blast. By the way, that's cousin Charlie with the silly smile and perfect tan. Why do boys get all the good stuff without even trying? Not fair.


I finished up the afternoon parked on the couch with my little man while Emmy slept. It was another fun day with family and I will be sad to see the Vermillions go. I guess I need to start saving my pennies now for that European vacation we have been dreaming of.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...