Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Baby Boy



I have been trying to get Austin used to spending time in his crib because I fear that I might be getting him a little too used to being carried. I hate that I can't carry him all day but with a demanding almost-three-year-old and a messy house, I need to wake up and get with the program. He isn't really napping for extended periods anymore so I have been needing to make the most of the seconds that I'm not being pulled in different directions. Lucky for me, he just loves his airplane mobile and I can actually hear him cooing and giggling as it slowly drifts around from the soft breeze of the fan. He is one happy baby and every time I go back to get him he greets me with the biggest, gummiest smile and I can't help but squeeze him for the next two hours. He is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen (just don't tell Rapunzel sitting next to me on the couch right now).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...