Monday, August 22, 2011

The Weekend

We spent all of the weekend trying to beat this horrible summer cold and we are finally, finally, starting to feel better.


I am so proud of my perfect patient. She LOVES going to the doctor and has the whole routine completely memorized. She impresses her doctor every single time.


He fell asleep in my lap and I stayed there, frozen, for a couple of hours. I sure am going to miss when he is too big to sleep on me.


In the best news of the weekend, Austin drank from a bottle for the first time! It took him a couple of minutes to figure out what was going on, but once he did he wasted no time in downing the whole thing. He was totally adorable and I know it meant the world to Brandon to have that moment with him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...