Saturday, October 22, 2011

Spooky Spider

Emma made this darling hat at school on Thursday and loved scaring us all day long. She even wore it throughout the grocery store and ate up all of the attention she received. Go figure. She would shake her head to make all of the legs wiggle and then tell us, "don't worry! It's just me, Emma!"

She kills me. I picked her up a little bit early from school and when I saw her come out of her classroom with that hat on I think my heart jumped right into my throat. She ran to me and couldn't wait to give me a hug and show me her newest creation. I quickly realized that she isn't always going to be so eager and enthusiastic about seeing me after a long school day and I need to cherish this wonderful stage for as long as I can. This girl is something else, I tell ya.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...