Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fiesta Texas

I had almost forgotten how much fun Fiesta Texas was. Almost.

The kids both had such a wonderful time and while we were smart enough to wait until the afternoon to brave the high temps, we somehow managed to stay until the park closed and the fireworks went off. With two kids in tow that is an enormous feat! I'm so proud of us. It really does take a village with these two, let me tell ya.

Papi and Nana even saw to it that Emma got her own season pass so I'm sure this is not the last we have seen of good old Bugs and the gang. Emma even rode a rollercoaster! She had a blast when she wasn't paralyzed with fear and clinging for life.


Terrified of Bugs. I would have expected nothing less.
That hat was too much for me to handle. She actually wore it the whole time!



My boy was worn out! Love that belly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...