Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mama's Boy







The other day all four of us were on our way to Emma's dance class when Austin got sick in the car and threw up everywhere. Everywhere. Usually it's just the kids and me at ballet so we really lucked out that Brandon was there to go in with Emma while I tended to all the fun in the car. After I did the best I could, I stripped my boy down to his pamper and let him enjoy the front seat for a change. I don't know about all kids, but for ours the front seat is as good as DisneyWorld. They just love it. I really think it lifted his spirits because that night he started feeling much better and after we power washed the car seat we were back in business.

Isn't his pouty face just the sweetest? I'm going to gobble him up now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...