Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Boy and His Bottle.

I wouldn't say that Austin has an attachment to his bottle, but we have held off from going cold turkey on them because he doesn't really eat (another story for another day). Now that he is 15 months I think it's time I toss them all out and keep my fingers crossed for the best. He actually does really well with his sippy cups and it's kind of a non-issue when we give him one. Don't get me wrong, a smile so pure and happy covers his whole face when he sees me preparing a bottle but he actually likes playing with the rubbery handles on his sipper and manages to drink most of it. We have had to take things very slow in the food department with this one but we are making progress every day. I sure am going to miss that big milk belly of his!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...