Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Date Night!


My sister (who's birthday is today! Happy Birthday, Mandy!) is moving into a new apartment near downtown and I couldn't be more excited. Brandon and I are already scheming ways to give her more "quality time" with her precious neice and nephew while we enjoy a date night a couple of times a month. I'm sure she won't mind ;)

I love being in the city. I love it, I love it, I love it. There's something about the suburbs that makes me feel...old. I think that a couple of dinners out in the heart of our city will work wonders for my soul and our relationship. In the spirit of getting excited about my sister's upcoming move, I decided to round up a couple of the shoes I am lusting after. I may not have a ton of clothes, but I can't help myself when it comes to shoes. I made a pact with myself that I would wear heels twice a week and I'm already obsessing about dressing these pairs up and down.

I can't get these Zara heels out of my mind and think they would look awesome with some distressed always skinny jeans and my absolute favorite white Everlane Ryan tee. I know it's silly for me to be so crazy for heels, but I can't help it. That 21 year old inside me is just dying to hit the town again and get dressed up.

credits: 1 - zara heels // 2 - colorblock pump // 3 - nude sandals , inspiration // 4 - black pumps // 5 - peep toe booties , inspiration

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...