Monday, October 1, 2012

My Girl

Yesterday while the kids were taking a nap, I was folding laundry and channel surfing when I came across Singin' in the Rain and decided to record the remainder of the movie just in case Emma might like it. It is probably in the top three of my all-time favorite movies and was curious to see how she would like it.

Luckily the recording started halfway through the "Good Morning" song and once I got her to stop for a second and look at the TV, she was hooked. Watching her study every move and even be brought to tears of happiness at the end (she's a tad emotional) was almost too much for me to handle. She doesn't look a thing like me, so every once in awhile it's nice to see that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. We sang "Singin' in the Rain" during bath time and I'm still humming it today. Good times with my best girl.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...