Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Casey and Evan's Wedding

We popped into Austin Flower Company to pick up some blooms for our hair. Swoooooooon.

Well they did it! Casey and Evan are officially married! Being a part of this special weekend meant so much to me and my little Emma because not only did I get to show my girl off, but I got to introduce her to so many of my long-lost friends. We think she is pretty awesome (obviously) but it was so heartwarming to have so many people tell us what a special little girl she is. I was brimming with pride and holding back tears all weekend when I thought about how madly in love I am with my girl.

Speaking of being madly in love, Casey and Evan and perfect for each other. I could not have imagined anyone who could make my dear friend light up more than Evan does and I am so happy that they found each other. The ceremony was lovely and the reception was more fun than I have had in a really long time. I wish I had taken more pictures, but we were just kind of all really in-the-moment and I was soaking up every second I could spend with my friends. I can't wait to see the photographer's pictures and if you are ready for a laugh, check out my girl dancing in the video below!

Congrats, Casey and Evan! Love you both!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...