Saturday, January 12, 2013

Austin Bound!

My best friend is getting married on Sunday so we are off to Austin for the weekend! I'm a bridesmaid and Emma is the flower girl so it's going to be really fun getting all fancy and dressed up. Along with all the wedding festivities that she has planned for the big day, I am so excited to make a quick stop at Elizabeth Street Cafe. I'm purposely saving our visit as the last thing on our list because I have a feeling I am going to have to be dragged out. It just looks like heaven. I can't wait to take 1,000 pictures and come back inspired in the kitchen. Why, oh, why was this restaurant not around when I was in school!?

Hope you have a fun weekend!


all images from the Elizabeth Street Cafe website

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...