Friday, January 11, 2013

goop Superfood!


I used to read the newest issues of goop as soon as they hit the web and peruse the site when I was up late at night, but then I just kind of forgot about it. It didn't really resonate with me like I had hoped. That all changed, though, when I made a quick stop there this morning. Hello, recipes! I love the styling, the brief commentary and how SIMPLE everything looks! This is coming from a girl who isn't satisfied unless every pot, pan and kitchen utensil is in the sink after cooking a meal. I am really serious about streamlining our routines and I could not be happier about stumbling upon so many healthy, feasible meals that will still allow me to feel creative in the kitchen. It's a win-win all the way around.

Thanks, Gwyneth. Kiss, kiss.

P.S. This recipe also looks like a winner and might make me a little less scared of that detox I have been debating.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...