Friday, February 22, 2013

a trip to the beach














Last weekend we decided to take advantage of the long weekend and spend a night in Galveston. We went to Moody Gardens, played at the beach and ate fried seafood. Good times! Brandon and I felt like the best parents in the world as we watched our little ones have so much fun. Now that Austin is getting older we are trying to be more spontaneous and this was a great place to start. As soon as it warms up a bit we will have to make another trip just to let Emma take her shoes off at the beach. She was freaking out that I wouldn't let her take off her shoes and she still hasn't let me forget it. The other morning she woke up and said, "Mommy remember when we were at the beach? And you wouldn't let me take off my shoes? And I was crying and you still said no?"

 You see what I'm working with? Yup, as soon as it warms up we are going to have to let this girl feel the good old Galveston sand between her toes! Or we could just bite the bullet and make that trip to California already...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...