Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Emma!












Today my sassy little girl turns FOUR! Where has the time gone? What happened to my little peanut?

We are seeing to it that she gets showered with hugs and kisses all day. After baking some donuts this morning we gave her a goal and some practice cones for her birthday. She felt so official and loved setting up her drills and kicking the ball around a bit with her (now slightly mobile after straining his back/pinching a nerve/spending the last two days in excruciating pain) Daddy. This afternoon we are heading to see her pal "Chuck" (Chuckie Cheese) and then hoping to spend the rest of the evening enjoying the best weather we have had all year.

My girl means so much to so many people and she has the biggest heart I've ever seen. I wouldn't change one thing about her. I think four is going to be a good one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...